Ganoderma is a large, woody, and tough mushroom used for various herbal remedies.
Some of the major components found on Ganoderma include an organic form of Germanium, Triterpenes, and polysaccharides, which boost the immune system.
Superoxide dismutase a substance effective in fighting the effects of aging is also found in Ganoderma.
Other beneficial minerals found in Ganoderma include potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, manganese, iron and zinc.
Other benefits of Ganoderma are:
• Improves quality of sleep;
• Improves blood circulation;
• Reduces allergies and inflammations;
• Strengthens and boosts the immune system;
• Oxygenates the body and boosts stamina;
• Provides more energy and vigor;
• Increases brain power;
• Strengthens the organs for the elimination of toxins, and
• Rejuvenates and makes you feel younger and more alert.
Filled with many antioxidants and phytonutrients, Ganoderma is the closest thing to nutritional perfection found in nature.