Rich in fibers and carbohydrates, high contents of vitamins A and C, as well as iron, calcium and potassium. It´s source of B- complex vitamins which help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
It´s a great source of Xanthones
• Xanthones reduce cholesterol levels and hardening of the arteries, as well as naturally combat cancer.
They are anti-inflammatory, heal cells damage by free radicals, slow down aging and ward off degenerative diseases and physical and mental deterioration;
• Low calories – no saturated fats or cholesterol, its rich in dietary fiber;
• Vitamin C – provides resistance against flu;
• Blood flow – Promotes red blood cells and prevents against anemia. Improves the blood flow which helps protecting against atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, heart congestion and severe chest pain.
Mangosteen is beneficial to:
• Reduces cholesterol;
• Repair cells;
• Tuberculosis – contains antibacterial and antifungal properties;
• Cancer – Antioxidants help to prevent cancer and other cardiovascular diseases;
• Blood pressure;
• Weight loss;
• Gum diseases;
• Stomach disorders,